Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pictures

Does anybody know how to post a vidio on Blogger? I made a slideshow of wedding pictures that took me hours, but can't post it.




6 comments:

  1. I know how to do that on wordpress, but sadly not on blogger. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think if you start a new post, there should be a little button up there where you can upload a video, but that takes forever! And you probably already knew that! :D

    The easiest way would be to upload it on YouTube, but that's not always the safest. If it's uploaded on your computer in like say in RealPlayer, or some video watching devise, you should be able to put it on your blog!

    Sorry, this probably didn't help at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'd go with Youtube too.

    Thanks for the comment by the way, it made me laugh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh. Thanks! Yeah...No YouTube accounts in this family. ;) And I would NOT upload my sis's face onto something like that. I tried the vidio thing, and it didn't work. *pulls out several chunks of hair*

    What comment?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ER...you could actually do it through Image Shack too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. How? How??????? Tehehe. Thanks, IrishAnnie (thou art Ruth, right?).

    ReplyDelete