Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Blog Thingjigger

Hannah (not me, another Hannah) (http://hannahsscribblings.wordpress.com) gave me this thingy. (See the picture.)




1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Copy the award.
3. Post it on your blog.
4. Tell your readers 7 things they didn’t know about you.
5. Link 7 bloggers as recipients.
6. Notify winners of award with a comment on their blog.
7. Keep being awesome.

1. I can not spell "Unforcenetly" (See? Use your imagination.), but I can spell "Antihistamine."
2. I get most stuff (like achy knees, crooked pinkies, and a crazy urge for writing) from Dad's side of the family.
3. I know how to knit a sweater.
4. I have no idea about sports.
5. I know almost any cure for the GP4 (softwhere that's used in the school I go to)
6. I almost never get scarred when watching a "scary" movie.
7. I sound like my sister, look like my sister, and dress (sometimes) like my sister--we get mistaken for each other almost every time we're around each other.

OK....Here's the next bit.

1. Alyosha/Kelsey: www.friendoftheabc.blogspot.com
2. Kayla/Kaylee/Kaelyn: www.thesongofmysoul.blogspot.com
3. Mia/Anna Maria/Mitzi: www.annoyed-director.blogspot.com
4. Nina/Cowgirl Poet: www.frontnotes.blogspot.com
6. Ruth/Spits/Spitsy/Spitty: www.crazyfreefall.blogspot.com
7. John Spalding/JohnS*insertnumberhere*: http://johnspalding4.wordpress.com/

Pass it on!

2 comments: