Yes. *snickers* Dad got Mom the Katharina one for her birthday and Lizzie, Mom, and I got Dad the Luther one for Christmas a few years ago.
Thanks! 'T'was fun to do. Took FOREVER.
The girl in the picture frame was Lizzie when she was about 14, I think. It's Lizzie, but her age is kinda vague...A friend of our's said, "I'm going to take a really bad picture of you." It turned out well, huh?
Love the typewriter one! And the last is pretty cool too. Who's the girl in the picture frame?
ReplyDelete...And wait a minute, are those seriously Luther and Katharina bobble-head-things? *is slightly disturbed*
ReplyDeleteYes. *snickers* Dad got Mom the Katharina one for her birthday and Lizzie, Mom, and I got Dad the Luther one for Christmas a few years ago.
ReplyDeleteThanks! 'T'was fun to do. Took FOREVER.
The girl in the picture frame was Lizzie when she was about 14, I think. It's Lizzie, but her age is kinda vague...A friend of our's said, "I'm going to take a really bad picture of you." It turned out well, huh?
Oh! That cake looks delicious! Your friend did an amazing job! It takes a lot of patience to make a cake like that! :P
ReplyDeleteLove Kayla
Who is that handsome man reading?!
ReplyDeleteIt probably was good. :P She made her birthday cake and it was REALLY good.
ReplyDeleteHe's your husband, Mom. :P