Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Pea in a Lung and Something Which Krys Made Up, Kelsey Stole, Kayla Stole, and Now I Stole

1. Favourite childhood book?
Dr. Suess or the Ralphie books.

2. What are you reading right now?
Last of the Mohicans, Bloody Jack, the Bible, and Western Civilization

3. What books do you have on request at the library?
Don't remember...I do have some, though.

4. What do you currently have checked out at the library?
In the President's Seceret Service, Stardust, Stalin's Drive To the West, a book on Hitler's Youth, a book on The War of the Roses, a book on the Fire of London, and a book on Hitler.

5. Do you have an e-reader?
Nope. I sometimes read books online, though.

6. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once?
Several at a time.

7. Can you read on the bus?
I probably could, but we never go on the bus. I did manage to on the subway, though. While standing up and not falling over.

8. Favourite place to read?
In my room with music blasting.

9. Do you ever dog-ear books?
Yes. Sometimes.

10. Do you ever write in the margins of your books?
If they're school books, yes. Or history books.

11. What makes you love a book?
No idea.

13. Favourite genre?
History books and juvenile fiction and s
ome YA, but not much, and science books and a LOT of fantasy and science fiction.

14. How do you feel about giving bad/negative reviews?
That they usually deserved it.

16. How many books do you usually have checked out of the library at any given time?
Twenty or so. (That's the limit. Sometimes I use Lizzie's card.)

17. How often have you returned a book to the library unread?
Yep.

18. Favourite fictional character?
No idea...

19. Favourite fictional villain?
No idea...

20. What books are you most likely to bring on vacation?
All of the ones I checked out from the library.

21. What's the longest you’ve gone without reading?
Probably before I could read, when I was below four. (Dad taught me to read pretty fast.)

22. Name a book that you could/would not finish.
Anything badly written or that was not interesting.

23. What distracts you easily when you’re reading?
My kitty.

24. Favorite film adaptation of a novel?
LOTR or Harry Potter.

25. Most disappointing film adaptation?
Eragon, probably. The book is pretty good, but the movie messed the whole plot up.

26. What would cause you to stop reading a book half-way through?
Anything that I don't like.

27. Do you like to keep your books organized?
Nope.

28. Do you prefer to keep books or give them away once you’ve read them?
Keep all books if possible.

---------------

A guy had a pea growing in his lung. Go to my sister's blog to see it.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *would like to say that she made it up, but alas she did not* In truth I got it from someone's livejournal. (Just so the record is straight)

    The book In the President's Secret Service sounds pretty good- is it fiction? Or Non-fiction? (I may have heard of it before, if it's a non fiction one)
    ~Krys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. Haha!

    Non-Fiction. It's really good so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, thanks! :D *adds that to list entitled "to-read-someday"*

    ReplyDelete