I have way too many books...Well...There's a healthy amount in my room, but there's no more room for them. There are about forty books on the dresser. The library books live on my desk. There're three shelves. About twenty books and a million other things live there. I have a book case, which is completely filled with books and CD's. There's a shelf above my bed, which is also full of books. And, during the day time there are books on my bed. Those get transferred to the floor at night.
A reason for all the books is that if there's a series I like, I try to get the books. So all of the series ends up jostling for any available surface. Also, a lot of thick books. (Like Les Miserables or Lord of the Rings. And all of the Redwall books take up room.) (There's a box for the Harry Potter books along with the wand, and several other Harry Potter-related stuff under my bed...And probably a few books.)
Does anybody have any ideas on how to fit more books into the room?
You could get rid of your bed . . . (JK!)
ReplyDeleteWe continually get new bookshelves at the rate of about two per year. =P
ReplyDeleteNooo. My bed is comfy. You can't sleep on book shelves, especially when they're filled with books. :P
ReplyDeleteLucky! How big are they?