Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

This year was the first year that we've had Christmas at home. Lizzie and Justin came to visit, and Mom bought fancy British cheese. (Stilton is gross. It tastes the way it smells.)

We went to the churches Dad pastors at on Christmas Eve. They weren't midnight services, which was really nice because the churches are about two hours away. :P

In the morning, Mom got a waffle iron, so made waffles. Lizzie and I got stockings for Mom and Dad.

I got pictures of everybody next to the Christmas tree.



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely Christmas!

    Blue Stilton is VILE, I had some for Christmas too.:P

    Waffles! ohmgosh I MISS WAFFLES. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. :P Is all Stilton disgusting?

    Can't you get frozen ones? They're not as good as real ones, but are better than no waffles at all. ;)

    It was hard to get your picture, Mom.

    ReplyDelete