Here're pictures from Easter day:
We had breakfast and the little kids found Easter eggs. (They were hidden in the fellowship hall, not the sanctuary.)
(Dad heard of some school somewhere calling Easter eggs "spring spheres." The crazy teachers! Everybody knows Easter eggs aren't spheres! And calling them something else doesn't change that everybody knows what Easter eggs are. :P )
(All these pictures in this post are taken by Mom, by the way. I was busy.)
The altar was pretty. I think it looks naked on Good Friday because it's bare of everything. The big cross doesn't come off the wall so it's draped with a black cloth. The altar stays like it does in that picture until the Easter season is over. (Unless the lilies die. Then there are other flowers up there.)
(That's why I was busy. One cannot hold a flame-thrower and take pictures at the same time.)
They practiced once before Easter and did a really good job.
Reading the Bible. (Because if he was preaching, he'd be on the other side of the altar.)
That thing that looks like a speaker is called a cajon.
Also, these pictures are taken by Mom because she and Dad had to go to a boring old regional conference. On the way there and back they visited Lizzie and Justin for a while. And I stayed all by myself at home without any major accidents. Like explosions or exploding cats. (I was there alone for about five days and began to really not understand what the big deal about housekeeping taking forever is. Because I did clean, do laundry, wash dishes, and scrubbed the floors. It didn't take THAT long.)
She got that for Christmas and loooooves it.
(Both Lizzie and Arane have had their respective heads of hair looking that way ever since I can remember. Arane's is goofy and Lizzie's is pretty. :P )
That fuzzy thing is her kitty. (She says a "kkkkk" noise at all animals to say that they're kitties.)
And she can walk-ish now.
(That was at the local museum. I don't think Lizzie would let a whatchacallit like that yellow-blue-green do-dad in the background into her house.)
ARANE YOU ADORABLE SMALL HUMAN BEING.
ReplyDeleteUm yes that's all I have to say really. ;P
(this is Kelsey btw)
Hahahaha.
ReplyDelete