
I have a sister who's gone through a lot of names: Beth-Anne, Elizabeth, Lizzie, Anne-Girl, and other more embarrassing ones that she'll kill me if I post. :P
She's about seven years older than I am. We look a lot a like, though. People from church used to get us mixed up.
We used to watch All Creatures Great and Small, Miss Marple, Disney, and Pixar movies together. There was also this game where we'd wrestle on the couch. It was really fun. We'd also play games with friends. When Lizzie got older, we'd also go to the cheap theater if there was something that Mom and Dad approved of playing.
Mom and Dad used to go to NANC things, so Lizzie and I would be at home alone. We'd finish all the things to do they'd leave us, then watch movies, cook, and play games. It was really fun.
(Sorry that this is a day late. It didn't post for some reason. O.o)
You sure look alike in this picture! You both cute as buttons. :-)
ReplyDeleteWhich kind of button?
ReplyDelete