Monday, May 21, 2012

Confirmation and Dance Recitle

(On the same day.)

Sarah, Blake, and Dad before the service. They've had lots of pastors in the past two years, which means there was a kinda rough Confirmation class. They survived, though.


The Confirmation was between the Creed and the Offering. Sarah played the clarinet during the offering.



Afterwards, they said why they wanted to be Confirmed here.



And took Communion with their families for the first time. They took it during class the week before, actually, so they knew what liturgy, wine, and bread were like. I took the same class as they did (for fun) and got to take it with them.




I skipped the celebration to get ready for the recital. Here's the picture of the class and the costumes. Those blurs are from where I erased the name of the studio and stuff.


Afterwards, we went to a restaurant with Mrs. Spenn, the lady who went with us to the recital. Dad was helping with tickets and so couldn't use his seat so we asked Mrs. Spenn to come along. She's one of my friends and is in her 90s.



I also got a flower. It's the first time. Haha. It made the car smell really good. I used my water bottle for a vase on the way home.




No comments:

Post a Comment