Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real

I keep forgetting to do this until after the link-up-do-dad-thing is shut.

Happy

Mom went to help Lizzie and Justin with Arane during the first two weeks of school, which is when the students, parents, and teachers all get hopelessly confused and/or damage the software and Lizzie and Justin have to help them. It's a busy time.


Olivia's family gave Arane that box thing. Arane likes it a lot. 


She also likes those stacking block things.



Funny


Mom found Benny in Arane's bassinet one day. The stinker.

Real



I keep finding subjects that sound really fun to take...So I get the books and learn it. Those are the books (and CD) I'm using right now.

Go here for more Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real posts: ourmothersdaughters.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Cute cat and cute baby! And that's a big stack of books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, they are. :P But Arane's cuter than Felix or the stack of books (but the books are more educational normally).

    ReplyDelete