Those are flowers from my garden. The color is weird. Sorry! (They're really pink, purple, red, and yellow, not orange, orange, red, and yellow.)
Happy
School starts on September 4th! I'm happy.
(Those funny white squares are to mark out a friend's full name on her graduation card.)
All the books I'm using. (Not the ones on the shelf below the binders. Those are for-fun books.)
The unlabeled binder is math. The classics one is one that I'm mostly doing on my own, except for the Greek and Latin in it. Paideia I is from a new online school. It's a combination of history, theology, and literature.
Here are the books I'm using this year so far:
Deutsche Aktuell 2 textbook and workbook by Wolfgang S. Kraft
Exploring Creation with Biology textbook and solutions guide by Dr. Jay L. Wile and Marilyn F. Durnell
Pre-Algebra book, test book, and video from Math-U-See
Traditional Logic Book 1 textbook and video by Martin Colthran.
New Testament Greek for Beginners by J. Greham Machen and Dan G. McCartney
The U.S. Constitution: A reader from Hilsdale Press.
The Art of Styling Sentences by Ann Longknife and K.D. Sullivan
The Lively Art of Writing by Lucile Vaughn Payne
You can go here for more Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real posts: ourmothersdaughters.blogspot.com
I'm glad you're excited about school! BTW, it's Paideia II you are doing, not I.
ReplyDeleteLove,
MOM :)
A good record of your work this year! Enjoy!
ReplyDelete