Pretty
Grandma and Grandpa had their 55th anniversary this month, so they got Uncle Peter, Aunt Dawn, Dad, Mom, Lizzie, Justin, Arane, and me together all at the same time at their house. (It's harder than it sounds. Uncle Peter and Aunt dawn live way over on the west coast.) Lizzie made the collage and did the balloons and I did the banner. (Actually, I typed it, printed it out, and hole punched it, then Lizzie strung it up.) All that decorating was done in secret in the middle of the night.
Happy
Here are more pictures from the trip.
That green-pink-yellow-blue toy is either a walker or a thingy. You can press a button and turn it into a walker. Arane can use it when it's in walker form, but not when it's the thingy. She would run all over the place with it.
Funny
That's what stuff on the line looks like when it's not very windy. (That day really wasn't very windy. The patio table umbrella wasn't revolving like it sometimes does.)
Real
I have an Etsy shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/InglesideCreations?ref=si_shop. It's only got twelve things in it, but I have more stuff made and just need to photograph them. I've finished another scarf and am knitting some cat toys (made of out scraps from dishcloths). Also, I have three quilts being finished (two baby quilts and one lap).
Here are some pictures of things in the shop.
Doll blanket (fits an 18-inch doll)
Dishcloth set (can survive going through the garbage disposal)
Scuffy the Tugboat wall-hanging (has metal D-rings on the back for hanging)
Go here for more Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real posts: www.ourmothersdaughters.blogspot.com

No comments:
Post a Comment