This is a cigar box Mom and Dad got for me at an antique shop. (Dad got one, too. He's been looking for one for a long time.)
(It came empty. I don't smoke.)
Funny
Dad does two church services a Sunday now. (One at church and one at a retirement home place thing.) Mom is going with him this week and she didn't change out of her church clothes all the way. I think she should go in her slippers, but if Lizzie found out about it, she'd have a heart attack.
Real
I've had this poster sitting in the corner for about six months. It used to be above my bulletain board but fell down while I was in German Conversations class. (I told the girl I was conversing with, "A picture fell on my head!" and she said, "What, like in a cartoon?" It wasn't like in a cartoon, but close.)
Mom got this stuff to hang it up with. Hopefully it works. (It isn't gum.)
You can go here for more Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real posts: www.ourmothersdaughters.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment