Sunday, July 21, 2013

The trouble with photographing Etsy shop items...

...is that I don't always have a good model. For something like the quilts, I can rope in Mom or the backyard playground. But for baby headbands, I can't use either, so I use a TV tray. It works, but it's not as good for showing how the headband can be worn. I'd borrow a kid from church of my cousin's kids, but either they're too old or too far away. (Sara would probably gladly lend me her baby for a while...But I don't want to travel across the state and into another one for a five minute photograph session. It doesn't quite make sense.) So I'll keep using the TV tray until I find a baby the right age to borrow (and a parent willing to lend the kid).

the playground modeling the Creatures and Critters quilt

Mom modeling the raggedy flower quilt

the TV tray modeling the pink baby headband

No comments:

Post a Comment