Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real

Pretty



That's Arane lying on the quilt I made her. Lizzie posted the picture on FB and Mom sent it to me.

Happy


Lizzie and Justin like Arane a lot. They're not too happy about the staying-up-all-night thing, but are pretty happy in general.


Funny

Arane makes the goofiest faces sometimes. In the first picture, she got surprised by Dad doing something. In the second, she was yawning.





Real


My room has this tendency to crash within two days after cleaning it up really well. So I cleaned it up extra-really-well a couple weeks ago. Here's what it looked like before, during, and after.


















I got it all done before the second act of Into the Woods. (I listened to it while working.) Right now, my room is about half as good as it was when it was all finished, so it's going to be cleaned up today as much as before we leave for a trip.

You can go here for more Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real posts: www.ourmothersdaughters.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Your room looks great! I don't think, however, that your room itself can be held responsible for crashing. It has something to do with the occupant. . .

    ReplyDelete