Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real

I got sick this week with a killer cold (which spread to Dad) and so didn't take many pictures. (It's too early to get sick! It normally doesn't go around until January and February when I have some prior notice and can get ahead in school and the like. Germs are not very considerate.)

Pretty



 Sausages are pretty. The pig that those came from was a happy little porker probably.


Happy

I like to cook supper a lot and do it every Thursday and Saturday. It makes me happy because it smells good and so far nobody's been poisoned from it.



Funny


This egg had a birthmark on it. See that weird lump? That's its birthmark.

Real


One of our potatoes went bad and so I looked at it through the microscope. The part of the fungus from under the skin was all lumpy like a volcano. The part on top of the skin looked like an alien. The brown part of the potato looked like paper.

Go here for more Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real posts: www.ourmothersdaughters.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. No, we haven't ever been poisoned. You are a good cook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha your mother has spoken - I figured you must cook well!
    Interesting about the potato - I think. :D

    ReplyDelete